Community Ministry receives funding in a variety of ways including:
- Individual donations
- Supporting church donations
- Special Events such as Celebration of the Heart, Footsteps 4 Food and Caring by Candlelight and church sponsored events and Colorado Gives Day
- Coupon and recycling programs
- Private or Corporate donations and matching funds
- Grants from Anschutz Foundation, A.V. Hunter Trust, Energy Outreach Colorado, Schlessman Family Foundation, Anschutz Family Foundation, Colorado State Bank, Virginia M Hill Foundation and others.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Community Ministry receives TEFAP government supplies and does not charge a fee to clients. In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this Institution, a 501(c)3 emergency relief agency, is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. AICS does not discriminate on the basis of any classification and this policy applies to all employees, contractors and clients.
Updated on 2019-04-24T22:35:54+00:00, by .