Community Ministry partners with Xcel energy and Energy Outreach Colorado to assist residents in paying overdue utility bills.
Requirements for Qualification
- The bill must be in the name of the person requesting assistance
- Resident must have applied for LEAP if the request comes between October 1 and April 30
- The bill must be less than $1,000
- A shut off notice must have been received
- Resident must not have received EOC funding from any other agency during the grant cycle
- Resident must meet income guidelines
Funding is provided solely through Xcel Energy and Energy Outreach Colorado at specific times throughout the year. Funds are very limited and there is no guarantee of availability.
Request can be made only one time during the grant cycle.
Updated on 2017-08-29T21:10:16+00:00, by .